Fully Booked is 5!
To celebrate, we planned a virtual, performance-packed week, Sept. 21-25, to support The Write Place. Join us each day for interviews and activities.
Monday, Sept. 21
National Batman Day / International Peace Day
- Interview with Lucian Neely and guests at Al’s Comic Shop
- Studio tour with Drew Matott, Peacepaper.com
- Pieces to Peace Stockton, papermaking wellness at The Write Place
- Studio tour with Kathy Crump, Paper Artist
- Performance by With Our Words Poet Aaron Champman
Tuesday, Sept. 22
Fall Equinox/ National Ice Cream Cone Day
- Interview with author Heather Rule and Val Acoba, director Red Dragon Theater Company
- Year-in-Review in Pictures, Tuleburg Press/The Write Place
- Performance by Orlando “Zeps” Molina at The House of Ice Cream
- History of Angelina’s, local family-owned Italian restaurant
Wednesday, Sept. 23
#Innergize Day, Great American Pot Pie Day
- Memorial for local artist, Raylan Saxton
- Miniature Exhibit, Berkeley artist Maryline Poole, Poole Press
- Storytelling in English/Spanish with Manual Camacho
Thursday, Sept. 24
National Punctuation Day, National Blue Bird of Happiness Day
- Virtual tour of Groundworks Letterpress studio here at The Write Place
- Video journey of local letter artist Daniel Paniagua
- Music performance by Lisa Eberhardt
Friday, Sept. 25
- Interview with guest speaker, Drew Matott
- Founder Paula Sheil with plans for 2020-2021
- Marian Jacob Prize Announcement – It’s a SURPRISE
Fred and Paula Sheil
Our Story So Far
Inspire. Create. Write.
Tour The Write Place
Support Tuleburg Press
Consider us a press that suits your individual needs
Tuleburg Press is staffed by a group of creatives who have experience in visual and performing arts, literature and art. Our combined experience makes us uniquely fit to help you build your work into a memorable addition to the book world.
We will work through the publishing process with you step by step. Every part of the process will be supervised by our talented team.
Visit tuleburgpress.com to read more.
Can’t attend, but still want to support our mission? Donate to our 501 (c)(3) now using the PayPal portal.